Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: paying off loans  (Read 942 times)

mean123

• Former member
paying off loans
« on: December 15, 2012, 07:01:43 PM »
hi, does anyone know why paying off loans quickly lowers your credit rating?? last week i owed 350 million in loans and was in 66th place on the credit rating chart. now I payed everything off and am 103rd in the chart even though i now have a higher turnover and higher profit. Anyone know why this is? Thanks

Aerlingus1916

• Former member
Re: paying off loans
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 07:20:58 PM »
Hey!
The reason for this is that the bank loses their interest income from you. Also, it disrupts their 'schedule' ;)
Hope this helped :) Dont be afraid to ask another question too, we were all like that ;D

Aerlingus

Offline Sanabas

• Members
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 08:27:36 PM »
hi, does anyone know why paying off loans quickly lowers your credit rating?? last week i owed 350 million in loans and was in 66th place on the credit rating chart. now I payed everything off and am 103rd in the chart even though i now have a higher turnover and higher profit. Anyone know why this is? Thanks

Did your rating actually change?

The rank is irrelevant. If 50 airlines have an A rating, then 100 airlines have a B rating, there's no difference between the 51st ranked and the 150th ranked, and that order from 51-150 will be random, and change day to day.

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 06:36:21 AM »
Sanabas is right. The same with CI, 10 airline with 100 CI will be ranked from 1-10 differently everyday

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.