Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Show fare history in Route History  (Read 401 times)

Offline Maarten Otto

• Members
    • My photo site
Show fare history in Route History
« on: December 02, 2012, 11:38:35 PM »
I think it's a simple trick, but one that might be liked by many players...

See image:

« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 11:45:25 PM by Maarten Otto »

brique

• Former member
Re: Show fare history in Route History
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 12:03:25 AM »
Its certainly a feature I would find useful as I do try and wring every last cent out of my long-suffering pax : not sure having it as part of a daily record would help though, as pricing changes need a longer timespan to truly see the effects : for example, on multiple flights on a route, one aircraft in maint can boost load's on the rest as they take up the supply slack, giving a false overall impression.

Maybe a drop-down box accessible from the price management page, or a 'open on hover' on the price itself, giving a short history of price changes and dates over the last 6 months or so would do the trick, or maybe just the date/details of the last price change would do instead for ease of coding ; thus providing a quick reference to help keep track when micro-managing prices over numerous routes. Knowing you adjusted that price last week would stop constant upping and downing as you search for the perfect price-point.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.