Flight Simmers

Started by Aerlingus1916, November 30, 2012, 05:18:21 PM

Aerlingus1916

Hey guys just wondering if anyone owns a Flight simulator?
I own Flight simulator X (fsx)

Post your sim here

swiftus27

Wish I could run something fun since I bought this 3 screened monster Alienware just for it...

Meicci

I'm flying with Wilco E-Jets + FS2004 -combo. In near future that package will turn into PMDG B777 + FSX..

exchlbg

I used to do FS from the 5 version onwards. But because of my desire to have a realistic traffic around me I got caught in just updating liveries/schedules from various sites. Which, controlling/correcting the sometimes very faulty downloads, consumed all my available time.
After my computer went bye-bye everything was gone in a second and instead restarting from zero I left.

Aerlingus1916

Cool wish I was allowed to get Wilco jets :)

Jona L.

Apparently, I am lacking the free time to fly at the moment sometimes I barely have the time to manage my airlines, but whenever I can I try to get into my virtual cockpit :)

Anyone else here using FSPassengers or FSPassengersX? Awesome program :) (If you wanna save the $50 for the full version, write me a PM)

cheers,
Jona L.

Aerlingus1916

Hi jona you commented in my flight simmers topic that if anyone wants to save the $50 to pm you.
How do you mean?

Best regards
John

Meicci

Quote from: Aerlingus1916 on December 03, 2012, 10:07:53 PM
Hi jona you commented in my flight simmers topic that if anyone wants to save the $50 to pm you.
How do you mean?

Best regards
John

Was this supposed to be an PM?

FlorianF

FS Developer here, not sure whether Mr. Gibbs is trying to do piracy in public here ::)

Best Regards,
Florian
HatF: Oryx Airlines

Aerlingus1916

Twas meant to be a pm
Apologies

Jona L.

Quote from: FlorianV on December 04, 2012, 11:14:51 AM
FS Developer here, not sure whether Mr. Gibbs is trying to do piracy in public here ::)

Best Regards,
Florian

LOLOLOLOLOL ;D

It's more like a tax thingy, on which you can save, not the $50 itself ;)
I may have not said it as it was supposed to be... I guess...

Aerlingus1916

swiftus27

Quote from: FlorianV on December 04, 2012, 11:14:51 AM

Best Regards,
Florian

Then help me get my Alienware with quad i7s to work with fsx..... Please.... Ms flight worked fine but I that game just sucked.