Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: greedy staff  (Read 1343 times)

mean123

• Former member
greedy staff
« on: November 25, 2012, 01:06:58 AM »
I have never seen such high salary raises twice a year in real life. I have done some research and this does not happen in real life with most airlines. They are simply greedy. We should be able to negotiate and meet them half way or something.

Talentz

• Former member
Re: greedy staff
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 01:40:37 AM »
Well you can... its called manual staffing. Uncheck Automatically raise salaries and you can negotiate with your staff. After 6mnths of giving them the finger, they start not caring about your airline and then your forced to give them a raise...

Least it wont be every 6mnths... right?  lol

Talentz

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 05:40:41 AM »
I think he's on manually raise salaries, that's why he received the salaries raise request from HR

I'd just leave them, until the flights whic got delay/cancel due to unmotivated staff, start to increase

Talk about automatic. The system always hire more staff than require by at least 1%. In some rare case, I saw my high management staff was 50% more than required and it's a real pain firing them and have the CI drop as well  :-\

Offline Sanabas

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 07:14:29 AM »
Actually, I think it's the opposite. He mentions salaries rising, not HR asking for salries to go up. Automated salaries rise regularly. Manual salary requests I think only happen at one point in the year (March? Don't remember, it's been some time) and I've never seen 2 requests in consecutive years, much less 2 requests in one year.

mean123

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 07:52:34 AM »
I'm on manual. I get 2 requests a year.  One  in march and the other in September I think it is.  Its very greedy to expect 2 raises a year.  Some people don't even get 1

brique

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 07:54:27 AM »
on auto, HR doesnt ask for increases for all staff twice a year : you'll see its for certain categories only each time.

Offline Kadachiman

• Members
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 08:50:50 AM »
My staff haven't asked for any pay increases yet...go figure.
it must be because I buy beers for the boys and chocolates for the girls on Friday Social Day...while we watch the goat tossing competition on the runways.

:-[

brique

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 09:02:38 AM »
My staff haven't asked for any pay increases yet...go figure.
it must be because I buy beers for the boys and chocolates for the girls on Friday Social Day...while we watch the goat tossing competition on the runways.

:-[

Alas, we have had to suspend the goat-tossing tourneys ; the local CAA got snitty about the small accident involving an accidental collision between flying goat and parked aircraft. It wasn't helped by the Pilots Syndicate 'borrowing' some PC12's some-one left parked here for goat-bombing runs : their initial high-scores fell away as they consumed ever more of the local toxic beverages, the last goats were seen falling over the bay, narrowly missing the lighthouse (so more complaints from the Ministry resulted).

worker morale has suffered :(

Offline Troxartas86

• Members
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2012, 09:15:27 AM »
Alas, we have had to suspend the goat-tossing tourneys ; the local CAA got snitty about the small accident involving an accidental collision between flying goat and parked aircraft. It wasn't helped by the Pilots Syndicate 'borrowing' some PC12's some-one left parked here for goat-bombing runs : their initial high-scores fell away as they consumed ever more of the local toxic beverages, the last goats were seen falling over the bay, narrowly missing the lighthouse (so more complaints from the Ministry resulted).

worker morale has suffered :(

I believe those were my PC-12s... Some valet service you provide!  ;) Actually, we keep two available in Tahiti for the same purpose.

brique

• Former member
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2012, 10:03:11 AM »
I believe those were my PC-12s... Some valet service you provide!  ;) Actually, we keep two available in Tahiti for the same purpose.

um...yes, well, the pilots claimed the flights were necessary to check... um... things... they said. What do I know, I'm just a financial whizz-kid involved in some mildly dubious import-export activities.. the technical stuff I delegate to...anyone...really...

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.