Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Always Start from Hub?  (Read 840 times)

Offline Karl

• Members
Always Start from Hub?
« on: January 23, 2009, 04:08:54 AM »
OK.  On my second demo attempt I think I understand the basics.  I have 33planes and currently have $60 million.

How do you build an airline that has service throughtout the day between city pairs if every flight must begin at the hub? If I understand correctly, maintenance must be done at the hub, right?

I know how to do 2 city schedues and triangle schedules.  This helps, but...

I could overnight at a distant city, but then that leaves a five hour hole for maintenance in the schedule during the prime flying time of the day.

Any scheduling techniques that any "seasoned" player would  lke to share?

Advice?

Jps

• Former member
Re: Always Start from Hub?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 01:13:21 PM »
Well, you pretty much have it all already.
Maybe one thing to add, is that on logner routes, you could make a flight that departs at 23:00 and arrives at the other airport at 06:00. Then after turn around come back, and you still should have some time to make a short leg. This way, you get 2 flights each day (1 when A check) and the night is also used.

I think the ability to make the maintenance for your airplane at another airport will come in version 1.1, but that's still quite far away. So, for now, you just have to spend that 5 hours at the other airport doing nothing, if you can't get the airplane fly during the night.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.