Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: New Airline: Air Elements (Need Some Tips)  (Read 2262 times)

Paul Smith

• Former member
New Airline: Air Elements (Need Some Tips)
« on: November 22, 2012, 09:35:08 PM »
Hey,
I recently just started using AirwaySim again after a lengthy break and I need a little guidance.
My airline has two Q400's leased right now running a few routes. All my routes are profitable at this point but I am still losing money.
About 4 of my flights constantly have over 75% LF but the rest hover around 35 to 60%.

Any tips to boost my profit back into the green??

- Thanks for the help

exchlbg

• Former member
Re: New Airline: Air Elements (Need Some Tips)
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 12:29:19 AM »
PAX allocation system has changed. PAX are now a lot more touchy about RI/CI and price, and it takes considerably longer to get all PAXs attention.You could either hang in there and wait for recovery or boost RI/CI by marketing or lower your fares.(You can also try to raise them on accepted routes,that will work now,too.Its a bit more try and error now.)
New system also includes things like using an appropiate aircraft (especially for longer routes) or more strictly enforced oversupply rules, but that wont touch you now.
I suggest youre visiting the game rules department and recent forum discussions for update.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 01:08:49 AM by exchlbg »

Paul Smith

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 01:14:29 AM »
thanks for the tip exchlbg. I recently closed all my routes and reopened them rescheduled in a more efficient way because of some good advice from my mentor Sanabas and despite going through all of that I'm managing to keep a steady profit. Hopefully i'll come out of the red soon and return to the black.

exchlbg

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 01:24:23 AM »
If you have got a mentor,too, Im sure it will work.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.