Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: So far unable to aquire more Martin Aircraft and afraid to mix....  (Read 501 times)

L1011fan

• Former member
fleet, but at the same time I need to expand. Time to add a second fleet type that is abundant and appropriate for the routes I see would be good? I've heard if you mix at least a few of second type, it's not so bad, commonality-wise. Comments? Leaning toward adding 3 of second type that I can acquire. Can't just sit here and vegetate waiting for Martins to free up is my guess. I have 3 Martins. Thanks all!

exchlbg

• Former member
Re: So far unable to aquire more Martin Aircraft and afraid to mix....
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 11:45:13 PM »
Opening up a second fleet wouldn´t be that much of a problem. But what tells you you won´t have to look out for a third and forth fleet very soon, because you run out of those models again ? You should in any way check your chances on used market (see worldwide statistics).
And for Jet Age games, sitting there and waiting for the right moment often is the right thing to do.

L1011fan

• Former member
Re: So far unable to aquire more Martin Aircraft and afraid to mix....
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 01:33:12 AM »
So far that's what I've been doing. I may or may not take a chance. I have to think about this. Thanks!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.