Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Hover (Mouse-Over)  (Read 372 times)

• Former member
[ok] Hover (Mouse-Over)
« on: November 14, 2012, 01:46:20 AM »
Hi Sami,

I know that there were some successful requests for information to be displayed whilst hovering over the routes (blue bars) on the scheduling pages.  I'd like to ask for a few more details to be added to the existing hover pop-up window;

Would it be possible, when hovering over the blue-route, to show the distance of the leg(s) in that route as well please.  

So in the case of a direct flight, maybe just add the Range in Brackets behind the existing info;

FAJS - LIRF - FAJS (4560nm)

Where as in the case of a multi-leg flight, present it as follows;

FAJS - GCTS (4153 NM)
GCTS - KSEA (4763 NM)

KSEA - GCTS (4763 NM)
GCTS - FAJS (4153 NM)

This would be especially helpful when an aircraft needs to be replaced (end of contract or long service required) and the player needs to buy an aircraft from the second hand market to replace it and where the range capabilities of the same aircraft type can vary somewhat.

This feature will allow the planner to quickly hover over the various flights that make up a schedule of an aircraft and assertion the maximum distance flown on that schedule.

Can this be done?

Best Regards

« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 10:01:05 AM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Hover (Mouse-Over)
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 10:01:01 AM »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.