Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: To the lonely person in first class  (Read 883 times)

Offline swiftus27

• Members
To the lonely person in first class
« on: November 13, 2012, 05:53:35 PM »
I put two seats in first class to fly to LAX and SFO from Auckland.  Yet, I'm only able to sell one seat.  No matter what, it is like the other seat is cursed for some odd reason and the unknown hex is preventing people from occupying it.

Or am I to assume that there is some man wanting peace and quiet and stuck the woman in business or coach.  But if that's the case, you have to assume that there are two men who share a similar feeling and would find themselves at the nose of the plane sharing stories about their first microwave oven. 

On a sad side it could always be some old rich lady flying her husbands ashes back home.  There may have been some money hidden aside for this sole purpose.  I just hope the urn fits under her seat or in the luggage bin.

In the end, won't someone please kindly sit in seat 1B?

Offline schlaf

• Members
Re: To the lonely person in first class
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 06:53:34 PM »
LOL,
I liked the "old rich lady flying her husbands ashes back home"-part!!

Offline chiveicrook

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 08:54:54 PM »
But Sir! That seat is reserved for you! It's part of your benefits package :-)

L1011fan

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 01:02:50 AM »
Although some players will say marketing is useless and expensive, I have found that by doing a route specific campaign will very often do the trick. If you can spare the money, do give it a try. Worst thing that could happen is your Y/C loads will increase. I would do it for a period of a month. That's usually all it takes and although I don't use F class, I saw my C class increase nicely as well as Y. Just a suggestion. :)

Offline EsquireFlyer

• Members
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 07:05:08 AM »
To sell out the F cabin, you often need both RI and CI of 90+. With a CI lower than that, even with RI=100 you will usually be able to sell only some, and not all, of your F seats.

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 07:53:49 AM »
To sell out the F cabin, you often need both RI and CI of 90+. With a CI lower than that, even with RI=100 you will usually be able to sell only some, and not all, of your F seats.

That's true. My CI is about low 80, and on monopoly routes with 16 C/2 F demand, I can sell on average 7-8 C and 0-1F

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.