Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Game 3 schedule information  (Read 960 times)

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Game 3 schedule information
« on: January 22, 2009, 08:15:10 PM »
 The first two full game worlds of AirwaySim are almost full at the time of writing with still a plenty of play time left.

The plans for the third game world are done but we are not yet opening the third game. AirwaySim is still a new service and as we do not wish to overstress the web server (and to slow down the service speed) we wish to keep an eye on the system performance a little while before expanding to third full game world.

More details about the next game world will be posted to website news after about a week.

alaink

• Former member
Re: Game 3 schedule information
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 03:06:07 PM »
Hi

well, i ve tried the demo game and there is 1 day left, and we can only try a demo game once, so while i understand that you dont want to slow the site down, but so i suggest to let us try another demo game until the 3rd game is up and running. what do you think?

bryanUC

• Former member
Re: Game 3 schedule information
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 04:10:46 PM »
I would like to second that - I'm really looking forward to game #3 starting, but it seems like that's a week+ away.  Is it possible to extend the current demos for another 3-5 days to hold us over?

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.