Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Made a mistake on delivery - can I edit?  (Read 384 times)

miln0039

• Former member
Made a mistake on delivery - can I edit?
« on: November 02, 2012, 12:45:12 PM »
Hi - I made a mistake and have arranged delivery of a new aircraft to my home base rather than my new base (not my greatest moment). Is there anyway to change the delivery destination so I can schedule the routes I have scheduled to the a/c? Alternative is I guess I wait and do a positioning flight?

Just wondering if there is an easy way to correct the error.

Thanks!

Alex

Offline Sanabas

• Members
Re: Made a mistake on delivery - can I edit?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 12:54:13 PM »
If it's a used plane, then no, you need to wait and then move it once it arrives.

If it's a new plane, and there is enough time between now and it being delivered, then you can edit the order. Costs more to do that, strangely. And if it's too close to delivery, then your only option is wait and move it yourself.

miln0039

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 01:44:03 PM »
It is used, so I'll just wait and get it sorted on delivery. Not my brightest moment!!!

Offline Sanabas

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 01:57:29 PM »
I do it regularly.

If you're not going to be online in 7 hours when the plane arrives, the way to fix it quickly as soon as you do it, assuming you use the same plane at both HQ and base, is to move the schedule of one of the HQ planes to the newly ordered one, and send that plane to your base, where it can start flying the new routes straight away. No need to be online later, no having a plane be delivered and sit on the tarmac waiting for you to log back in and move it.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 01:59:49 PM by Sanabas »

miln0039

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 03:12:50 PM »
I do it regularly.

If you're not going to be online in 7 hours when the plane arrives, the way to fix it quickly as soon as you do it, assuming you use the same plane at both HQ and base, is to move the schedule of one of the HQ planes to the newly ordered one, and send that plane to your base, where it can start flying the new routes straight away. No need to be online later, no having a plane be delivered and sit on the tarmac waiting for you to log back in and move it.

Cracking advice - makes sense! Thank you kindly! I'd offer your a virtual beer if the smilies allowed it!

Cheers!

Alex

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.