firstly i am new to AirwaySim, which might explain my current predicament.
Having joined at the very start of the game, as the second airline at Frankfurt, I purchased 2 old Dakotas, and set up schedules for them.
By the time I have earnt enough money to rent / buy other aircraft there are no slots left !!
I have no way of expanding my fleet, therefore unless I have 15 aircraft, I cannot open a new base ( also after waiting 18 months I know )
I have some newbie questions:
1. How on earth do some airlines purchase 15 + aircraft in the time I only managed to buy 2?
2. What do i do now, seeing as there are no slots left at my base airfield?
3. I am making money, but cant spend it, or can I?
4. Should I just give up and try somewhere else?
5. In readiness for the next world, what are the best tactics to keep up with the high rollers on here, when the new game starts?
Sorry for all the dumb questions, but I am gobsmacked how quickly some airlines have grown so quickly compared to myself, and I do put some time into this game ( maybe not anymore ) so can anyone tell me what am I missing out on doing?
Thanks for any advice / info - Karl Hughes - CEO Frankfurter Airlines