Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: What's It Take To Get An Il-12?  (Read 1320 times)

Offline Troxartas86

• Members
What's It Take To Get An Il-12?
« on: October 28, 2012, 09:51:32 PM »
Seriously, what's a loyal denizen of the iron curtain supposed to do? There are supposed to be 54 of them lying around somewhere and someone has two flying. Meanwhile I can't find any and I have to wait till July to get an Il-14. Whatever happened to the Li-2?

I asked for special permission to temporarily use DC-3s or something but the KGB threatened to have me shot if I asked again.  :-\

-Sad Commie

brique

• Former member
Re: What's It Take To Get An Il-12?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 10:38:43 PM »
Comrade :

All Il-12 are in engaged in necessary urgent task for Supreme Soviet. We could tell you what but then we would have to shoot you, after long interrogation and cold journey to distant gulag. You happier not to know. Wise comrade planners will allocate aircraft to you according to latest five-year plan ; so, sometime after five years.

Comrade Finance Minister advises purchase of filthy capitalist aircraft not prudent use of glorious workers dollar reserves, have you seen price of scotch lately? Also, dollar reserve is required for champagne necessary to toast glorious achievements of electrification of Soviet dairy product factories in Yakurkst.

Do not despair, one day, your Il-12 will come. if lucky, with engines too!

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 12:42:42 AM »
Commenting on this without the permission of your local political officer is grounds to be sent to the Gulag.

Offline Troxartas86

• Members
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 12:49:07 AM »
The GDR is thankful to the Supreme Soviet for their gift of a single Il-12 in generally functional condition. We look forward to additional deliveries in 1960. (only took about 12 clicks of the call button today!)

Offline TranceAvia

• Members
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 02:00:16 AM »
To compare the prices of used Il12's visit comparethemarket.com, not comparethemeerkat.com. Thank you's for know the differeance. Simples!

Regards,
Sergi

brique

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 02:12:40 AM »
The GDR is thankful to the Supreme Soviet for their gift of a single Il-12 in generally functional condition. We look forward to additional deliveries in 1960. (only took about 12 clicks of the call button today!)

Da, system is working good : on completion of Academician Molotov's pioneering work on computing, expected within next decade, heroic Soviet technology will advance to need just 6 clicks. How can decadent West compete with such glorious victories in white heat of sciences?

Also, small warning, names and comments are being recorded for purpose of staff training, security of Rodina and protection of precious revolutionary gains.

Offline pascaly

• Members
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2012, 08:35:15 AM »
In Soviet Russia, plane leases Troxartas!

:P  I'll get my coat

Offline chiveicrook

• Members
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2012, 09:40:18 PM »
Fear not Comrade! IL-12s unavailability is part of a current 5-year plan!
KGB recently found a flight manual for IL-14 series. Expect improved characteristics in JA8 once current 5-year plan is fulfilled! ;-)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.