Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: anyone planning at hedging at this price?  (Read 589 times)

mean123

• Former member
anyone planning at hedging at this price?
« on: October 22, 2012, 02:43:15 AM »
Does anyone plan at hedging at this price, any psychic predictions on whether you think it will go down to the 4 our 5 hundreds ever again?

brique

• Former member
Re: anyone planning at hedging at this price?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 03:07:53 AM »
psychic predictions?

I'll have you know, goat-whispering is an ancient science, grounded in arcane but irrefutable knowledge, which has been passed down from shaman to shaman since time itself first ticked its tock. Passing through the doors of perception, aided by various intoxicants, the shaman traverses the very fabric of the space-time continuim seeking and searching until all the glorious majesty of total and omnipotent knowledge is revealed in the bleatings of a spectral wounded goat.

Um, Crazy Eddie says he aint got a clue about fuel prices but its a good time to book your holiday: that we are indeed all doomed, yes, but not for a few weeks yet.

ban2

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 04:20:02 PM »
I have hedged a small amount, only because it is reaching the upper limits i can afford and i want to try and iron out those peaks. I might be paying a little extra if it drops but i can afford that more than if it goes higher.

Bill Miller

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 04:57:01 PM »
I would also be interested to hear whether people are hedging at present prices, especially as I am new to this game.

Bill
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 09:51:08 PM by Bill Miller »

ban2

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 04:45:29 PM »
I've hedged at 821 for a short time, i'm hoping prices will go down soon ;)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.