Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: New Base  (Read 360 times)

Offline ClassicNZ

• Members
New Base
« on: October 08, 2012, 08:35:41 PM »
Im operating a regional airline with all Saab aircraft (2000,340b) I have seven aircraft. I would like to move to another base but I need 15 aircraft. I currently own all my saab 2000's and I'm in good financial state. Should I get 8 more aircraft but not fly routes with them? Would this work? Thanks

• Former member
Re: New Base
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 09:46:52 PM »
Should I get 8 more aircraft but not fly routes with them? Would this work? Thanks

No, bad idea.

There are more routes to fly, you should look for them. It would be better to fly low profit routes then to open a 2nd base with 8 aircraft not flying...

Opening a base is very expensive in start up cost and operation. Only when your "maxed out" at your HQ should you consider opening a base.

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
Re: New Base
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 02:00:31 AM »
Talentz's answer is the best in most situation. However, I took a quick look at your airline and HQ. You've almost filled all the routes you can with the Saabs.

There's a few routes left which I think you can put in 1 or 2 Saabs. Going beyond 10 Saab at your HQ now is very unlikely

If I were you, I would declare BKed and start again at somewhere with more potential. However, if you only want to run a small, peace and quite regional airline, you can try open a second base once you have enough cash in reserve

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.