Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: AI Brokers Purchasing Planes  (Read 459 times)

Offline FlyTO

• Members
AI Brokers Purchasing Planes
« on: October 04, 2012, 09:41:10 PM »
How long does it take for an AI broker to purchase a user's aircraft? Is it based on time on market?

For example, I have a 13Y Airbus 320-100 on sale for 25M, market value is 33M. However, the A,B,C checks are expired, and D check will soon expire in under 1 year.

OR How low of the selling price will it take for an AI broker to purchase my plane?

Any ideas or experience?

brique

• Former member
Re: AI Brokers Purchasing Planes
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 09:52:58 PM »
My experience is that it seems kinda random : I've had planes listed for game-months, then list another and they buy that one next day, even when the longer-listed plane is better value : far as I can see, condition, price and time on the market seem to be of little influence : if they are, its one of Sami's fiendishly unfathomable algorithms at work... probably involves phases of the moon and the current league position of Accrington Stanley...

markj23

• Former member
Re: AI Brokers Purchasing Planes
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 04:18:56 AM »
Most i have had to wait is about 2 game weeks. I dont adjust my price - leave it at market value and it generally goes

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.