Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] My Aircraft - Secondary sort  (Read 381 times)

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
[-] My Aircraft - Secondary sort
« on: September 20, 2012, 04:48:20 AM »
I was wondering if it would be possible to add a secondary sort to my aircraft page.

Something very simple.  Suppose the current sort is on aircraft registration.  If I click on some other column heading, such as Range, the Range would become primary sort field and former primary sort Registration would become secondary.  So for example if I have 100 aircraft with range of 2500nm, under this scenario, they would be sorted by registration.

If I next click on Engine, that would become primary and Range would become secondary.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 05:33:01 PM by sami »

Offline LemonButt

• Members
Re: My Aircraft - Secondary sort
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 01:51:09 PM »
I think the big issue with my aircraft page sorting is that it is broken down by plane type.  At one point I had 12 different variants of CRJ making it impossible to sort in any meaningful way.  Even worse is that the CRJ1000 shows up between the CRJ100 and CRJ200 instead of after the CRJ900.  I think there should just be 1 table with an extra column for the variant so you can do a sort across all of your aircraft.  We have the fleet type filter to select a fleet group if needed.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: My Aircraft - Secondary sort
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 05:32:54 PM »
This sorting system is a tad difficult with all the data shown but hopefully the new filters etc will make it more usable

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.