Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Don't worry everyone, I'm keeping Pilatus in business  (Read 851 times)

Offline Frogiton

• Members
Don't worry everyone, I'm keeping Pilatus in business
« on: September 13, 2012, 05:48:21 AM »
Epic Winning Airlines has long been known for just being too dang winning. Obviously the ante has been upped. In a landmark deal, WIN secured 300 orders for the single Pilatus offering. So much infact that Pilatus competitors nuked the Marshall Islands tax-evasion headquarters for Epic Winning Airlines ceasing the ordering of more Pilati (plural of Pilatus).

WIN has also made orders for planes from all 18 manufacturers currently in service so nobody else could get jealous.

P.S. This is the result of running out of credits and life calling.
No replacement for displacement

Offline ZombieSlayer

• Members
Re: Don't worry everyone, I'm keeping Pilatus in business
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 06:24:21 AM »
In other news, Epic Winning CEO Frogitron's character will be killed off for MT8 and is expected to be replaced with Ashton Kutcher.

Duh, winning!
Co-Founder Elite Worldwide Alliance
CEO PacAir
Designated "Tier 1 Opponent"

Offline SAC

• Members
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 09:25:38 AM »
Froggy...I worry about you !   Struggling against the likes of American Southern carries no shame.  This behavior is very very odd.  You have been losing money week in week out for months despite your best efforts. You have now sacked all staff and no intention / means to continue.  A more honourable and respectable action would be to admit defeat like a man and just BK.  Sacking all staff, flying no routes but keeping all your slots smells of poor sportsmanship and a lack of ability to take BK on the chin.   Doesn't worry me as your doomed anyway, but you were a worthy opponent who commanded respect, but that has just disappeared somewhat with this childish reaction to your situation.  Would have expected better from you TBH Froggy  :-\
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 11:59:57 AM by SAC »
...it's not over until I say it's over

mean123

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 09:51:32 AM »
Chill out SAC, I found it enetertaining. Keeping the economy going. Good Stuff.

Offline SAC

• Members
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 11:16:28 AM »
I am chilled as can be as he is not flying anymore, and will not take to the skies again   ;D     

I am just saying I would bow out in with my head held high without this sillyness, as he actually played a good game and can be proud of his efforts.

Offline Frogiton

• Members
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2012, 07:06:15 AM »
Froggy...I worry about you !   Struggling against the likes of American Southern carries no shame.  This behavior is very very odd.  You have been losing money week in week out for months despite your best efforts. You have now sacked all staff and no intention / means to continue.  A more honourable and respectable action would be to admit defeat like a man and just BK.  Sacking all staff, flying no routes but keeping all your slots smells of poor sportsmanship and a lack of ability to take BK on the chin.   Doesn't worry me as your doomed anyway, but you were a worthy opponent who commanded respect, but that has just disappeared somewhat with this childish reaction to your situation.  Would have expected better from you TBH Froggy  :-\

This is all a typical response for one that did not infact save the Pilatus fleet line.

By the way, I don't think my "best efforts" were having 18 unscheduled planes at the time. I know you're really trying to be "humble" here. But life just got in the way. I'm sorry to burst your bubble.  :)

Offline EsquireFlyer

• Members
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2012, 07:44:53 AM »
This is all a typical response for one that did not infact save the Pilatus fleet line.

By the way, I don't think my "best efforts" were having 18 unscheduled planes at the time. I know you're really trying to be "humble" here. But life just got in the way. I'm sorry to burst your bubble.  :)

Was it life getting in the way, that caused you to: (1) amass 3,000 ATL slots, using fake routes in violation of the rules, and then (2) fire all your staff, and (3) continue to operate ghost flights with no staff, to keep your 3,000 slots hogged so that no one else can use them for real flights?

Because life supposedly messed up your game, you feel the need to use your account to mess up everyone else's game?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 07:48:57 AM by EsquireFlyer »

Offline Frogiton

• Members
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2012, 08:38:25 AM »
Umm, you're talking like I murdered your family in their sleep. I was on summer break... And now school started. Thats what I meant. :laugh:

And Im sorry to every airline owner in this game that I was apparently harming. I just wanted this to be harmless joke. That's all.

Didn't mean to start a flame war about why I ended my non-real online airline.

amass 3,000 ATL slots, using fake routes in violation of the rules

Please do not spread false information that you do not know about among the forums. Not one slot that I owned at time of leaving was gained using this technique, much less 3000 (3x10^3). I actually find this quite offensive.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 09:05:05 AM by Frogiton »

Offline SAC

• Members
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2012, 09:55:00 AM »
Please do not spread false information that you do not know about among the forums. Not one slot that I owned at time of leaving was gained using this technique, much less 3000 (3x10^3). I actually find this quite offensive.

I think you have misunderstood him Froggy.  I took him to be talking of two different things, i.e. you had not time, but managed to have an airline that used 3,000 slots...and you had so little time you also managed to get slots you should not have done earlier in the game.  I do not think he was trying to say you had 3000 "ghost slots".

Anyway I'm off....I have a slot bonanza to deal with  ;D

Offline EsquireFlyer

• Members
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2012, 05:03:24 PM »
Sorry, to clarify what I stated, since there were multiple parts:

(A) "fake routes" = routes created that were never intended to be flown (thus fake), for the sole purpose of amassing slots
(B) "ghost flights" = flights flown with no pilots, flight attendants, or staff (thus only ghosts aboard), which preserve the slot but serve no real purpose.

The 3,000 flight slots you still held at the end did not fit into category (A) (since those slots were already confiscated), but all of them fit into category (B), since you fired all of your staff but kept all your flights flying (and locking up the slots, with flights that used to be real flights but became ghost flights).

Basically the way SAC read my message was correct. And, nothing I stated was a lie, as it was all based on publicly published information.

I thought your plane shopping spree was funny!
I just did not find it equally funny to pointlessly tie up 3,000+ slots at a major, tier 1 airport (which you could have kept going indefinitely because you don't have to pay any staff, due to a system glitch that allows flights to still be "flown" as ghost flights, just with a very high "cancellation" rate due to lack of staff, but still keeping the slots).

« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 05:08:39 PM by EsquireFlyer »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.