Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: 2 same routes on 1 day  (Read 1372 times)

martinmack

• Former member
2 same routes on 1 day
« on: September 11, 2012, 08:54:10 AM »
Hello,

I see enough airlines who fly 2 tims on 1 day to the same airport. How you will set that. I had do that, and i get this mail:

Notification from the Anti Monopoly Bureau,

The Game Rules state that airline is not allowed to oversupply routes with excess seat capacity to allow fair competition. The automatic checking system has found some of your routes to be in violation of these rules (you provide too much capacity on the routes, and are exceeding the limits set forth in the rules).

Please check these routes and reduce their capacity immediately so that they are no longer oversupplied against the rules. If changes are not made within 48 hours the system will close down these routes.

Routes in violation of the rules:

» CE115, EHRD - DAAG 
» CE137, EHRD - DAAG 
» CE125, LEIB - EHRD 
» CE139, LEIB - EHRD 

Please be aware that oversupplying a route is forbidden in the game rules and airlines violating the rules may be penalized.

exchlbg

• Former member
Re: 2 same routes on 1 day
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 07:14:43 PM »
It doesn´t depend on the frequency, but of the number of seats you are offering. If it is more than 200%, you are oversupplying.
It´s against the rules and makes no sense economically. Check your schedule, if you fly double frequency on some days and change it so, that you never offer 200% per day per leg.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.