Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Help - How do I know  (Read 4594 times)

bailee

• Former member
Help - How do I know
« on: September 04, 2012, 03:50:36 PM »
Hi,

AM bailee, I need some info please.

1) How do I know when and if my take off.

2) I open a route that has 200 pax per day using a 120 seats 737 but planning flag that it has impossiblites.

3) I lease 2 - 737s book flight plan now they are flagging for A checks, how is this possible.

Offline Sanabas

• Members
Re: Help - How do I know
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 03:56:18 PM »
I don't understand your first two questions, sorry. Can you explain what you're asking in more detail, please?

And not quite sure about your 3rd. Are you asking how to schedule an A-check? If so, you can find it in the manual at http://www.airwaysim.com/game/Manual/General/Startup1/ it's near the bottom of that page, under 'aircraft line maintenance'.

bailee

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 04:20:05 PM »
Sorry I am typing faster than my thoughts. :)

Well, I setup a scedule plan for Vancoover to tampa but I have seen no evidence that my plane had carry any pax or even make the journey.

When I setup a flight plan for Vancoover to Denver I got a RED flag. but says I can still continue if I so wish.
I cant explain more as I still dont have a full understanding how the airline game works

Offline Sanabas

• Members
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 04:40:21 PM »
Sorry I am typing faster than my thoughts. :)

Well, I setup a scedule plan for Vancoover to tampa but I have seen no evidence that my plane had carry any pax or even make the journey.

OK. Did you assign the schedule to one of your aircraft? If so, it should be flying. If you click on 'routes' (top blue bar of screen), then click on 'view routes - most profitable first' shou should see a list of all the routes you've created, including the loads and the profit.

If you go to routes-->scheduling you'll see your plane's schedules. That's also where you assign the a-check and b-check.

When I setup a flight plan for Vancoover to Denver I got a RED flag. but says I can still continue if I so wish.
I cant explain more as I still dont have a full understanding how the airline game works

Something like what I've attached to this post? Depends what plane you're using, and how many seats it has. In the box I've put up, it says my plane will be limited to 57 seats due to the range. Since I fly those planes with 50 seats, it's no problem for me to create the route.

bailee

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 04:48:34 PM »
yes that is the message. It says am limited to 129 pax but my 737 I think carrys 120 seats.

I tried to scedule the checks but they are giving me 5 hours and 24 hours which I dont have and I dont see where I can edit my flight schedule to accomadate unless I am going to cancell and manually programme giving a day for servicing, or is there a way I can do it?

bailee

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 04:58:02 PM »
Ok, I think I see where there is something happening as both my plane have made losses, so getting somewhere (in the wrong direction be as it may) :-\

How do I allocate my seats  in Y/C/F please?

Offline Sanabas

• Members
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2012, 05:28:44 PM »
From that same route page, you can edit any of your routes. Such as not flying it on a saturday to leave 5 hours for A-check. You don't need to leave space for B-check. http://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,42466.msg230872.html#msg230872 is a post that has a good example of what a schedule looks like with a-checks & b-checks added in.

For changing seats:
http://www.airwaysim.com/game/Manual/Aircraft/Config/

Most of the basic stuff is covered in the manual. Have you read it?

bailee

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2012, 07:00:10 PM »
reading game manual is my heculis eel ;D though in this game it is the differnce between a surviving and busted airline :laugh:

exchlbg

• Former member
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2012, 07:11:03 PM »
Please read the manual and ask if you donīt understand what is written there. We all are willing to help but it is very hard for us, because we canīt look into beginnerīs world and really see what you are dealing with. So your descriptions of what is happening must be very detailed.

Greetings
Christian

exchlbg

• Former member
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2012, 07:42:37 PM »
I just recognized a second thing. Donīt fly routes that are obviously too long for the kind of aircraft you are using, recognizeable by the warning. At first you should fly as often as possible per day, long routes will only cost you money.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.