Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Lease/sale of Aircraft and return from lease  (Read 355 times)

• Former member
Lease/sale of Aircraft and return from lease
« on: August 21, 2012, 11:21:39 PM »
I think there has been a lot of complaints about the following scenarios in the game world and I think I have a possible solution to it. The scenarios are as follows.
A player wishes to lease or sell an aircraft with D check expired or soon to be expired.
A player wishes to return a leased aircraft with D check expired or soon to be expired.

While at the present it is not against game rules it is a little unfair to either the owner of the plane in the effect of it being returned or some unsuspecting buyer who does not check if they try to buy or lease a plane.

What I propose is that if a player wishes to sell /lease out or return a plane from lease then the D check must have more then 12 months left to run before returning it. If the D check is imminent or expired then the plane can't be returned or placed for sale/lease until the D check has been done. (Of course this does not apply if the airline is in dire straights and can't afford to even keep the aircraft on lease)

I do assume similar things have been mentioned before but if the Topic in MT7 shows anything it is that a lot of people think the current method leaves for some unethical behaviour.

Thoughts and comments?

Offline Andre

• Members
Re: Lease/sale of Aircraft and return from lease
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 09:51:39 PM »
Sounds fair enough  :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.