Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: AirBettis - An AWS walkthrough  (Read 6677 times)

miln0039

• Former member
Re: AirBettis - An AWS walkthrough
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2012, 11:09:37 PM »
I think ground staff and marketing is effected by number of destinations, so there are more costs, if you fly red-eye as single service, although I donīt have exact numers.

It feels like this is going to be my main block to a decent profit as there are barely any routes on which I can pair up as things stand.

This means that I'm incurring all of the extra ground staff / marketing overhead.

Problem is that as I'm late to the MT7 game so there aren't many (if any) routes to pair up on and push some frequency....

Guess we'll have to see how things go, only 2 months old at present, so think my routes will develop a little further - the first two aircraft are into the low 60s LF now...

exchlbg

• Former member
« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2012, 12:22:33 AM »
2 month is very young still. You have to be patient until CI/RI climb to load your planes. Donīt spend your money to fast because opening new routes/bases means losses at first.

miln0039

• Former member
« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2012, 09:04:59 AM »
2 month is very young still. You have to be patient until CI/RI climb to load your planes. Donīt spend your money to fast because opening new routes/bases means losses at first.

Yes I've fallen fowl of this too as l am now going to receive a fifth aircraft but cannot schedule it!!

The time delay between opening routes and hitting profitability in this new game mode is pretty brutal!! My first aircraft is hitting 70% on its routes now though at least!!!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.