Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: First class  (Read 564 times)

mean123

• Former member
First class
« on: August 14, 2012, 04:49:00 PM »
Nobody has used a single first class seat in my fleet for over a year, I dropped prices by 25% and still nothing, even on flights where Y and C were full at 100% first class is getting nothing. Any suggestions?

Offline schro

• Members
Re: First class
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 04:50:13 PM »
Sure.  Fly routes that have F demand and you'll sell some seats.

mean123

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 04:51:35 PM »
They have small F demand, i thought once my RI was at 100% they will start selling.

Offline schro

• Members
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 04:53:41 PM »
They have small F demand, i thought once my RI was at 100% they will start selling.

I took a quick look at LHR, AMS and FRA, the biggest 3 airports that you fly to. I see 0 F in the demand view for it. Therefore, you won't sell any regardless of your CI or RI.

Offline Dutch

• Members
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 10:45:43 AM »
Schro is correct, none of your current routes has any demand in F. From Orly you won't find any F demand on any European route. Have a look at your route planning, and look at the route from your base to for example Toronto Pearson. On top of the large economy demand, you'll find a fairly big business demand, and on top of that you see a small demand in F, like ten seats daily. For F, look at the intercontinental routes.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.