Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Looking for partners for an alliance of regional airlines  (Read 418 times)

Offline romeozulu

• Members
Looking for partners for an alliance of regional airlines
« on: August 07, 2012, 09:48:46 AM »
Hi All,

After the changes in the pax distribution introduced in MT7, I have decided to try to run a successful regional airline. For the moment it works fine, but I think that to be stronger as a regional operator I need an alliance. So why not create an alliance of regional operators ?

I am looking for 2 partners for this project that are operating regional flights with medium aircrafts.

Feel free to PM me if you are interested :)

Romeozulu

kgalguften

• Former member
Re: Looking for partners for an alliance of regional airlines
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 04:29:18 PM »
Hi, I'm in. I'm running NorAir, a low cost steady income airline based at ENFB (Oslo) Norway. I'm running a fleet of turboprop ac on most domestic routes and a increasing number of 320/319 and 738s on longer european routes. I'm trying to be conservative in my business as the fuel prize is steadily increasing and the competition is high.

I'd like to join alliance to boost the business, besides I've never done that before.

Br
Karl
NorAir

Offline romeozulu

• Members
Re: Looking for partners for an alliance of regional airlines
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 06:01:29 PM »
HI,

The alliance aimes to be composed only of airlines running medium aircraft. Nothing over like large or extra large :) A32S are large ones. But anyway thank you for your reply.

romeozulu

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.