Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Slot Cost When changing to 7 day schedule  (Read 517 times)

Offline BIA

• Members
Slot Cost When changing to 7 day schedule
« on: August 03, 2012, 12:11:10 PM »
I have decided to change some of my routes to 7 day scheduling, but as remember it, you have the slot times and have them, and keep them til they expire. but now when i do it, it does not cost anything for the firs that I change from all days to monday, but it cost full price when I make the routes on the other days... even though I have same Plane and Times...

Any explanation?

Thanks

Offline Sanabas

• Members
Re: Slot Cost When changing to 7 day schedule
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 12:30:50 PM »
If you cancel a route, you have the option to keep the slots from that route.

But if you edit a route, any slots the old route used and the new route doesn't will be given back. So when you edit the route to just monday, the Tues-Sun slots are no longer yours, and you must buy them again.

What you need to do is cancel the route (and keep the slots), then make a new route for just monday, another for just tuesday, etc.

Offline BIA

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 12:50:41 PM »
Thanks, did not remember that was the way to do, wish I would have asked before I used a couple of mill. on doing it the wrong way... gotta learn the hard way,
I guess! :-\ Better remember that from now on then..

Thanks

Offline ChuckPerry

• Members
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 01:22:09 AM »
So, along these same lines, I noticed that when adjusting a flight's schedule it charges me for the slots again.. How do i sell back to the airport the slots that i no longer need??

exchlbg

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 07:19:53 AM »
Slots canŽt be sold, they stay yours until you are warned to use them. Not using them youŽll just lose them.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.