Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Aircraft size penalty question  (Read 1564 times)

Offline EsquireFlyer

• Members
Re: Aircraft size penalty question
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2012, 03:50:58 AM »
Its called it strategy, not cheating.

Except for the rule against deliberately BK'ing a smaller, fragile competitor by hitting all or most of their routes..

exchlbg

• Former member
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2012, 11:25:05 AM »
Not sure if the 2nd part is true when you're talking about small capacities (magic carpet style).
With a CI of only 17 right now in MT I am still selling almost 100% of my C and F seats.

So, if not for the separate mechanism enforcing the magic carpet ban (and now the A/C size penalty also), it would have been possible to fill a small plane with 30-50 F and C pax, when flying into the correct airports (LHR) even with a low CI.

You are always referring to LF. Question is how many out of possible C/F PAX do you get? Is there any competition?
Which aircraft you are referring to fill C/F completely? I doubt system makes it possible, because smaller planes canīt be fitted with F anymore.

Offline Troxartas86

• Members
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2012, 12:26:22 PM »
This was a bit before I really started keeping track of the planes I have flown on (regretably) but I recall being on a narrow body with very limited amenities that I happened to be on for a flight from Tampa to Charlotte although it originated elsewhere in Florida. The people who didn't get off that sardine can when I did were apparently on their way to Los Angeles. I really can't imagine how miserable that must be. The last time I flew transcontinental I was a young kid and it was definitely a wide body with two aisles. I also know I got something resembling a meal, a look at the cockpit and junior pilot wings among other things so it might as well be a thousand years ago.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.