Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Company Image  (Read 1759 times)

Offline JMsoo

• Members
Re: Company Image
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2012, 01:57:57 PM »
I personally try to stay away from plane 10 years older at start, apart for techs problems themaintenance cost to much and the more they ageing the more problems they bring. What I've learned from this simulator after many time going bankrupt is to be patient if you cannot find decent plane on the used market wait until it come out or simply I prefer to order new one than, moving slow will get you far on MT6 I was growing stadly with many other but I got attracted from few 747 crap just for the sake of it and I bankrupted!
African Airline International...Your Place on Sky...

brique

• Former member
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2012, 02:33:11 PM »
Trox : re those extra maints :

If you go with the full monty to get it up to 100% then it will cost and tend to involve b/c checks... set the percentage to 90% and you'll see the costs come down a fair amount.

Offline ARASKA

• Members
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2012, 09:20:48 PM »
I'm having the same problem. And you're right, it's not the weather. It's a giant rogue pacman!
I was having the same problem. I repaired my one MD-87 that was at 71% and all my cancellations disappeared and my punctuality sky rocketed.     

Offline Sanabas

• Members
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2012, 09:36:29 PM »
I've run over pacman twice, but I think he's still got 1 life remaining. After that, I should be fine.

Offline LemonButt

• Members
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2012, 11:26:09 PM »
My average delay is 1 minute with 0 mins for technical delays.  I have four MD-80's at 88%, 88%, 99%, and 99%.  Not that hard to keep your aircraft in good condition guys :)  If you get a bum aircraft off the used market, spend the extra $ to improve the condition before taking delivery.

Offline Troxartas86

• Members
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2012, 04:04:52 AM »
My two ten-year-old EMB-120s are doing great now. The one I own is actually worth more than I bought it for after repairs. Third plane arrived in good condition as advertised although it is only 5 years old. CI is doing well with regard to my limited ad campaigns. Punctuality is up to 90% with no cancellations this week. Still have almost $2 million in the bank.  8)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.