Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Private Listing System Needs An Improvement  (Read 303 times)

Offline BRM

• Members
Private Listing System Needs An Improvement
« on: July 21, 2012, 08:25:19 PM »
Problem:  No final confirmation is made by the system (in an airline message) to airline CEOs after the planes are put on the private listing to particular airlines to avoid planes being visible to everyone. Currently, All you do is tap the airline name and even no check mark to show that you have really selected an airline. No feedbacks with it. This current system has only the small line of text on the bottom when a plane is final to be put on the market that is not enough to confirm.

Feature requested: Add final confirmation or something to let CEO know that a plane is put on the private listing showing it is indended to be sold or leased out to XXX airline. Not on the public listing.

My airline is VDM Airways in JA:

I selected an airline "Aviation Horizons" ( I made sure of it) and put it on the plane market. After that, I thought it was visible only to Aviation Horizons but I didn't know it was visible to everyone in the final stage and ended up to be sold to other airline I didn't select. This was happened on 21-Jun-1972.

Regards,

VDM
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 08:27:36 PM by VDM »

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
Re: Private Listing System Needs An Improvement
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 05:47:52 AM »
I am not sure it is the same issue I have encountered.  When you click on the airline you want to sell to, you have to kind of wait a second for the background color of the row to be highlighted.  Only then you know you really selected it.

If you just quickly click on the airline and then quickly, the selection may have not finished and the aircraft will be available to all.  It happened to me a couple of times...

brique

• Former member
Re: Private Listing System Needs An Improvement
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 06:21:04 AM »
On the 'used aircraft' page, there is a filter check-box for viewing only your own aircraft for sale : would that confirm that an aircraft is private sale only in the listing?

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.