Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] MyRoutes  (Read 492 times)

Riger

• Former member
[-] MyRoutes
« on: July 21, 2012, 02:46:21 AM »
I would like to suggest an additional link under the "Routes" Menu called "MyRoutes".

In much the same way as MyAircraft has each owned/leased aircraft on it own line, MyRoutes could have each destination on its own line and reporting things like number of return legs, distance, number of competitors, daily/weekly profits and any other such information pertaining to a Route or destination.

Best Regards
Richard
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 11:20:37 AM by sami »

Offline Jona L.

• Members
Re: MyRoutes
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 04:27:33 AM »
I would like to suggest an additional link under the "Routes" Menu called "MyRoutes".

In much the same way as MyAircraft has each owned/leased aircraft on it own line, MyRoutes could have each destination on its own line and reporting things like number of return legs, distance, number of competitors, daily/weekly profits and any other such information pertaining to a Route or destination.

Best Regards
Richard

There is the tab: "Manage Routes" which gives you the option to see most of these variables ;)

Riger

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 06:17:10 AM »
There is the tab: "Manage Routes" which gives you the option to see most of these variables ;)

Perhaps I did not explain myself properly when I said "Each Destination on its own line", I am looking for a single line per destination not hundreds of lines where the stats are based on that route for that schedule only.  So, I could for example have one line for my city Pair of Johannesburg to Heathrow that takes all data from all schedules (for that city pair) into account and provides the data in a summary format.

Perhaps I am missing something in the "Manage Routes" tab, because I whilst I only have 23 destinations from my Base Airport, I have 572 weekly flights.  I am looking for a page with 23 lines and all the data particular to each destination on one line.

;)

Regards

Richard

schweizer

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 11:04:49 AM »
Each Destination on its own line", I am looking for a single line per destination not hundreds of lines where the stats are based on that route for that schedule only

definately agree
+1

Offline alexgv1

• Members
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 11:13:26 AM »
Kind of like the route Timetables page on view airlines but with more financial info available?
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 11:20:33 AM »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.