Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Marketing - effect of multiple medias  (Read 707 times)

Offline Andriy

• Members
Marketing - effect of multiple medias
« on: July 01, 2012, 11:42:01 AM »
The general opinion seems to be that "the more you spend, the better your CI gets". What I noticed however in the previous game was I had better impact on Ci when I had "country level" radio, newspapers, print rather than TV at "continent" level - even though the cost of TV campaign was about 50% higher. Does this mean that there is also some effect for using multimedia communication? Any experience with that?

Offline alexgv1

• Members
Re: Marketing - effect of multiple medias
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 04:35:47 PM »
Evidence from some colleagues and myself suggest that the effects of multiple campaigns is also there.
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

Offline Name_Omitted

• Members
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 07:30:28 AM »
I could be wrong (I have been away from AYS for a revision or two), but my understanding is that it is a matter of total amount spent, the options are simply flavor-text for players.

Offline EsquireFlyer

• Members
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 01:48:27 AM »
Evidence from some colleagues and myself suggest that the effects of multiple campaigns is also there.

Upon reading alexgv1's posts, I similarly divided my ad campaigns (same money, more campaigns) and observed improved results.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.