Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Outside 1st World Market Sizes  (Read 1277 times)

Offline ekaneti

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Outside 1st World Market Sizes
« on: June 21, 2012, 03:01:52 PM »
I think Europe/North America/Australia/Japan/Korea market sizes are quite reasonable.

I'd like to see especially USSR/Russia and Brazil markets sizes reflect a bit more reality. In Russia/USSR unless the flight is to/from SVO/DME/LED/TAS or KBP there is no aviation market in Russia/USSR. Yet airlines have extensive networks in Siberia. Maybe make Russia similar to domestic China which has ample demand in the game. Same in Brazil. Unless the market is GRU/GIG/SDU/CGH/BSB, there seems to be little demand in rest of  Brazil. Id like to see more domestic demand from SSA/REC/FOR/CNF that reflects real life so airlines could hub there. Africa is another problem. There is virtually no Africa-Africa demand except in Eqypt, Morroco, South Africa and Ethiopia.

I know this has been planned in the past. But should be too hard to bump up these market sizes.

irro

• Former member
Re: Outside 1st World Market Sizes
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 04:01:06 PM »
Ive wanted to make an African airline was well, but inless recently there wasnt much demand for air travel in africa.. and alot of it went through europe

Offline ekaneti

• Members

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 08:12:50 PM »
Has there been any plans on adjusting market sizes for airports outside the 1st world?

Offline George Bush

• Members

The 3 people who like this post:
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 09:02:13 PM »
I would love to see thee adjustments as well. Additionally regional based scoring, and awards. At least then you can wear your #1 African airline medal with pride. This also might make some of the big boy players spread out and diversify a bit to earn other achievements.

Offline Teadaze

• Members
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2015, 05:25:27 AM »
I would love to see thee adjustments as well. Additionally regional based scoring, and awards. At least then you can wear your #1 African airline medal with pride. This also might make some of the big boy players spread out and diversify a bit to earn other achievements.

there is a huge airport in africa that almost every game there is a very successful airline basing there...

Offline jjj

• Members

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2015, 04:53:30 AM »
Same is about India also...INdia has got huge aviation market in reality but it is not reflected in this game..India is a major aviation hub in Asia.. There is huge domestic demand also where small airports are also connected.. I have earlier also stated that new demand data should be put up...  It will make game more realistic and interesting

Offline ekaneti

• Members
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2015, 03:53:48 AM »
there is a huge airport in africa that almost every game there is a very successful airline basing there...

Not for intra Africa flying

Offline Andre

• Members
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2015, 01:37:30 PM »
Since City Based Demand system is being worked on, I don't think we'll see major adjustments to the current demand system. The CBD will most likely take care of this.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.