Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Red Star Alliance Looking For New Members  (Read 462 times)

Offline Troxartas86

• Members
Red Star Alliance Looking For New Members
« on: June 07, 2012, 05:45:50 AM »
Red Star is now accepting all viable applicants, the only specific requirement is that you must commit to operating at least one Soviet fleet group (Antonov, Ilyushin, Tupolev, Yakovlev). We are dedicated to proving the effectiveness of seldom-used aircraft and have been hard at work experimenting and developing effective strategies. While most of us are exclusively operating only Soviet aircraft for the sake of historical accuracy, again new members are permitted fly any planes they want as long as one fleet group is always from a Russian company.

We will never be the best alliance and there may not be any tangible benefit to being a member but that has never been the point. This alliance is about having fun, breaking trends and getting everyone else to look on in confusion. If you're bored with the same old airlines, this could be the place for you.

• Former member
Re: Red Star Alliance Looking For New Members
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 05:55:40 AM »
Having fun is what its all about :)  I used to take advantage of the short production lines of soviet aircraft.  I think they get all get an unfair rep on this game.

Offline Artem Rodin

• Members
Re: Red Star Alliance Looking For New Members
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 12:20:04 PM »
I'm in again. Now with Siberian Wings in Novosibirsk. Give me a little time to develop and I will join your alliance with great pleasure!

Also, I'm looking forward for conferences with sharing of experience while using Soviet aircraft and discussing efficiency and profitability of exact Soviet aircraft types.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 02:02:05 PM by Artem Rodin »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.