Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: All about alliances..  (Read 912 times)

tomahack

• Former member
All about alliances..
« on: January 18, 2009, 10:30:23 AM »
Well, since manual's not done yet, can i ask what are the benefits to be in an alliance?
Is there any chance to use some spare planes..does alliances can buy planes to "rent" to their users or..?

And finally, how can i join them? I need to be top 100 or what :P

blumage

• Former member
Re: All about alliances..
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 11:56:25 AM »
At the moment alliance function are still simple. You'll receive a small boost in LF in exchange of a little sum of money.
You don't need to be top 100 requirements to join an alliance is to have at least 3 aircraft and be 3 months old.

Jps

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 12:33:35 PM »
yes, and to join an alliance, or make one, go to Game info -> Alliances. There, under Join Alliance is a link to view all the alliances in the game. When you are viewing an alliance, if it says that it's invitation only, send a PM to one of the managing members and ask him if you could join.

Offline AlexandrKZ

• Members
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2016, 02:20:37 PM »
Guys Please somebody could explain to me how works Alliance, all positive and negative moments or if somebody know were i can read all information about alliance, I can not find any information about it !!!!

Offline MPu-

• Members
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2016, 05:32:50 PM »
Guys Please somebody could explain to me how works Alliance, all positive and negative moments or if somebody know were i can read all information about alliance, I can not find any information about it !!!!
http://www.airwaysim.com/game/Manual/Others/Alliances/

Offline bdnascar3

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2016, 10:38:46 PM »
The only real advantage to being in an alliance is information. The better alliances have players who can help you with the nuances of the game as well as keep you informed of aircraft on UM,new aircraft release and things like that. The points and pax you gain is very minimal, especially as connecting passengers are not modeled in the game.

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2016, 12:26:44 AM »
As far as practical effect on pax carried, the alliance rating (not alliance score) has an effect of giving extra (invisible) boost to CI.

The problem is that pretty much all of the alliances all end up with equal rating of 100 after a few years.  So in effect, the only practical difference is between belonging or not belonging to an alliance to get this small CI boost.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.