Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Whats the best way to earn a profit!  (Read 549 times)

• Former member
Whats the best way to earn a profit!
« on: May 25, 2012, 11:34:50 PM »
Hi i was just wondering whats the best way to earn a consistent profit. I am struggling a bit to earn a profit. Thanks

• Former member
Re: Whats the best way to earn a profit!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 11:40:31 AM »
Theoretically, the best way to earn a good profit is to fly routes by yourself without competition as a monopoly. But that is hopefully common sense. Your question probably focuses on more operative issues. If you provide us with more info, we may be able to give some hints or point to some discrepancies.

Offline AndiD

• Members
Re: Whats the best way to earn a profit!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 02:43:20 PM »
From a quick glance:
- Max-out shorter routes first (~shown demand + 20% as rule of thumb, the shorter the route the more you can take lower load factors without becoming unprofitable)

- One fleet type only until you have 10+ planes - that one is probably the most important choice at the beginning. The single plane (type) of choice for the first years needs to have the potential to give you a solid foundation for your airline

- Give it time until route image is at 100 for your routes and company image >= 20  for a whole week before evaluating profitability

And one last hint given your location: Set the "world area" to "Whole World" on route planning - you won't miss out some spectacular routes, but still...

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.