Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Aircraft buying limits  (Read 1839 times)

BD

• Former member
Re: Aircraft buying limits
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2013, 03:25:40 PM »
The money changes hands when the order is placed, no change from the current system.
Also leasing?

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2013, 11:28:55 PM »
Also leasing?

Leasing and buying work the same way.  The money goes out of the account of the buyer at the time of order, goes into the seller's account immediately, and then, the aircraft is "in-flight" being delivered.  So no change except the aircraft may be "in-flight" for more than typical 2 weeks.

Offline Cardinal

• Members
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2013, 08:01:55 PM »
I love this idea. Lately my life is revolving around AWS, and burnout is creeping in. Anything that makes it easier to not be logged in 24/7 is a good thing.

FORSBERC

• Former member
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2013, 05:17:25 AM »
great idea. +1

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2013, 02:14:42 PM »
Another idea, if we moved from limits being placed on when player orders aircraft (anytime, adding them to a queue) to limiting delivery rate, the limits on the delivery rate might be similar to how marketing works.

Number of simultaneous marketing campaigns is limited by the staff.  As the staff grows, more campaigns can be started.

The similar system could work with aircraft deliveries.  Maybe the brand new airline can only have 1-2 in flight, over time, it can grow to current rate of max of 6 aircraft being in process of being delivered from the queue.  And for Mega Airlines, with huge staffs, it could go way beyond 6.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.