Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Looking for airlines interested in forming new alliance  (Read 1870 times)

dave111

• Former member
Looking for airlines interested in forming new alliance
« on: May 10, 2012, 10:33:25 PM »
We at Superior Airways, based in Detroit, are looking for airlines who are not part of one of the previously established alliance groups; we wish to form a new alliance, with a laid-back, cooperative atmosphere but also capable of competing seriously with the older alliances. If you are interested, please post here, giving your airline's name and home base. :)

Offline xyeahtony

• Members
Re: Looking for airlines interested in forming new alliance
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 10:40:34 PM »
Well ive submitted requests to join some of the other alliances but nobody got back to me, i guess im not good enough for them or something? haha

i only want to join an alliance that deals with top tier players...i.e. airlines that are ranked in the top 100 of all the major categories. If we can get a group of elite/skilled airlines to join, then this would be something i'd be interested in. I'm based out of SFO.

dave111

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 10:49:47 PM »
That is indeed what I envision for the alliance. I am encouraged by the quick response, if we can find a few more people who want to join, we could go ahead. I have a few ideas for name and logo, which we can discuss.

Offline AndrewM

• Members
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 11:58:47 PM »
Hi Guys,

I've played a few game worlds, and have previously been a member of the Qualiteam alliance, and before that, the Regio alliance.

I'd be happy to participate in discussions in starting a new alliance in this game world.

Check my airline out, southernstar, based at Adelaide in Australia ( YPAD ).  In Real life I'm an Aussie myself, currently living in London.

Cheers, and happy flying !

Andrew

Offline Paul Chivers

• Members
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 01:02:29 AM »
hi i am also interested my hub is christchurch (NZCH / CHC)

Whilst I am a Small airline (chivy) i have played on a few servers before

Offline lunchbox

• Members
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 01:41:06 AM »
I wouldn't mind in joining or even help manage this future alliance, as the other alliances for for players who play in almost every game world :laugh:.

This feels like an alliance that is more suited for my needs.

Majestic Travelways

Based in Houston (IAH)

Top airline in Houston.

Played in MT5 and 6 also Jet Age 3 and 4 ;D

Offline xyeahtony

• Members
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2012, 02:04:46 AM »
we don't have to be the biggest alliance or even the highest scoring alliance. If we make an alliance, i want to make sure we have the highest possible rating.

That means that all our members should be dominating in their home bases, big or small. Nothing wrong with small airlines, as long as you are profitable and healthy. I've been in many alliances that have had dead weight members with constant negative values and losses every week.

dave111

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2012, 06:16:30 AM »
Okay, looks like we have 6 guys interested now, including one who PM-ed me. I think that's enough to go ahead and found the alliance. We should choose a name and I need two other airlines to be founding members. xyeahtony, I assume you would like to be a founding member, yes? Whoever else would like to do this let me know.

As for the name, I have a few ideas. In Beginner World 16, which I played in after returning to AWS, I was in an alliance called 'World Team' and created the logo below. Since that's a lot like WorldLink, we could perhaps use 'Global Team' or something like that. Or, my other idea was 'Planet Alliance' which I made a quick logo for to see how it might look.

What do you guys think? Have any other ideas?

Offline lunchbox

• Members
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2012, 10:43:24 AM »
I would like to be a Founding member, also I do like the Planet Alliance name and logo. 8)

Offline AndrewM

• Members
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2012, 11:42:06 AM »
Dave et all,

Since this discussion began, I have received an invite to join the QualiTeam alliance, which i have accepted.

Good luck to you all, and happy flighting!

Cheers,
Andrew, southernstar

dave111

• Former member
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2012, 11:51:52 AM »
Oh, that's too bad Andrew...

Well, I guess we better get started anyways. We'll go with the Planet Alliance name I guess.
tony, lunchbox and I will be the founding members.

Online [SC] - King Kong

• Members
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2012, 12:26:19 PM »
I already send a private message but also here, count me in. currently based out of hnl and in to rule the pacific, untill now im on the right track.

dave111

• Former member
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2012, 12:50:27 PM »
I already send a private message but also here, count me in. currently based out of hnl and in to rule the pacific, untill now im on the right track.

Great! Actually I did see your PM, and I was about to send a reply. (I won't now though,) We are currently in the process of forming the alliance. Once that is complete we will send invitations.

Offline xyeahtony

• Members
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2012, 02:03:09 PM »
whoops i was asleep when i got th einvite haha

Offline lunchbox

• Members
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2012, 11:13:57 PM »
Ok, got the invite, lets get this alliance started!!!  ;D

Offline puma

• Members
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2012, 04:45:18 PM »
Hi, im interested in participating in the alliance. My airline is based in lisbon (portugal air transport).
check my airline and tell if you are interested in my participation.

puma

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.