Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Spot The Problem Here...  (Read 1317 times)

Offline Jackson

• Members
Spot The Problem Here...
« on: April 15, 2012, 09:13:38 PM »
...because I think I am missing something or have overlooked the issue.

Offline Jackson

• Members
Re: Spot The Problem Here...
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 09:15:13 PM »
...so this is my POS-LHR route. Note the pax demand vs the service provided and the carrier type.

Offline Jackson

• Members
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 09:15:49 PM »
...B767-200ER

Offline Jackson

• Members
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 09:17:22 PM »
...and the B767-Three Hundred which seats more pax than the two hundred!

Offline schro

• Members
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 09:20:32 PM »
15 minutes of separation isn't enough. Give an hour between flights and your loads will shoot up. Refer to manual, opening new routes section.

snowmen10

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 09:21:11 PM »
This reminds me I have to go check my eyes tomorrow...

Offline Jackson

• Members
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 10:23:18 PM »
So I can't find any A333 because there is just nada in the used market to lease. The lease is 2.2mill per a/c which is too expensive, especially given the risk of someone placing more flights of B767-2/3 or 4's on the route.

Let's talk about those B764's. Although it IS (in my opinion) the most economical "heavy" in MT6, the lease is very expensive and for a small-medium sized airline as mine operating out of a medium sized airport, it will actually go against me if I were to invest over $200,000,000 in roughly 20 planes as such. They would have to be long leased to get marginal profit and if I were to even make that money back in a few years, each a/c would have on estimate, a 266 534 300 USD asking price...which my two B767-400ER's does. Total of eight billion, two hundred and sixty-two million, five hundred and sixty three thousand and three hundred US Dollars or $8,262,563,300.

In the "General forum", my "How To Increase Profit Margin?" has a print screen of my current profits or should I say lack of.

So, what am I complaining about? The huge difference between this game world and MT4 +5 (which I didnt play for very long due to lack of funds in the RW to buy credits. Now that I finally do, I it happens with a dreadful game. Don;t get me wrong, Sami is genious and I will continue to play but more for my love of Commercial Aviation and business sense rather than for the game itself.

I cannot wait for cargo and the CORRECT AIRCRAFT SPECIFICATIONS. EG-Since when did the 2nd longest passenger a/c in the world have a max 3 class config of 325 seats? Futher more, when we say 325 seats, the quality are of STANDARD. RL, Virgin Atl A340-600's are have a total of 308 seats. F45-"Lie Flats"-PREMIUM/C38-"Premium Economy Class"-PREMIUM/Y225-Economy Class-STANDARD. Now lets try and reflect that in AWS. F44-"Lie Flats"-PREMIUM/C36-"Premium Economy Class"-PREMIUM/Y9-Economy Class-STANDARD. So it's clear to see Sami needs to amend this and enhance the "Seat Config" options in AWS.

Also, I never understood why there are so few F and C demand on routes. BA's B777-200ER's would lose so much money only 1 of their 14 first class seats were bought to a flight to and from Trinidad. No wonder everyone or the vast majority of players rush to major airports.

AWS is a love and hate thing. It;s the closest game of its type to reality but it's still very far from reality.

Jackson

Offline Jackson

• Members
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2012, 10:25:46 PM »
15 minutes of separation isn't enough. Give an hour between flights and your loads will shoot up. Refer to manual, opening new routes section.

Can't find any available slots to do this with the aircraft I've got. If I do, I would need additional a/c and the a.c at question would be grounded idle for hours or maybe a whole day with nowhere to fly.

Offline alexgv1

• Members
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2012, 10:27:04 PM »
You may find that long haul is less profitable since MT4/5 because the C/F class ticket incomes have been reduced for this purpose quite recently, up to a 33% reduction in ticket price.
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2012, 11:06:29 PM »

LOL, that's how I felt as well.

Jackson:

Instructions for pasting images:
1. Alt-Print Screen the window you are looking at
2. Open Paint and paste to it.
3. Select an area you want to show, Copy
4. Open new Paint window, paste.
5. Now, you should be looking at the image you want to post.  Save with .PNG extention

Offline Jackson

• Members
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2012, 11:16:27 PM »
I know but WHY? Seriously. Maybe I am a bit stupid and need to be spoken to via baby language but I have read a few threads before and still for the life of me cannot undertsand that if sooooooooooooooo many people have raised the same issue over and over and over and over again, why isnt it being fixed? And I am not only talking about the lack of income/funds/profits (even though in another recent thread, where someone complained that the lease cost of B737's were way too expensive, Sami replied that those cost are taking into account OTHER expenses that were not included in the 250,000USD lease that the guy quoted (sorry cannot find the thread right now. Will look for it tommorow) ).

There are so many issues but I need to stop this complaining because I am sounding like I am ranting and bashing this incredible game and it's author who I must state is essential and has done so much for all of us. I have looked into new and upcoming resolutions in its allocated thread and I am quite impressed but I just find this game stiffleing and I have paid money for a realistic experience

Offline Jackson

• Members
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2012, 11:18:27 PM »
LOL, that's how I felt as well.

Jackson:

Instructions for pasting images:
1. Alt-Print Screen the window you are looking at
2. Open Paint and paste to it.
3. Select an area you want to show, Copy
4. Open new Paint window, paste.
5. Now, you should be looking at the image you want to post.  Save with .PNG extention

Great. I will try this next time ;)

Offline Jackson

• Members
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2012, 11:26:21 PM »

LOL Sorry ::)

L1011fan

• Former member
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2012, 05:13:40 AM »
15 minutes? OMG!!! Isn't at least 60 minutes elementary unless your an LCC? ???

jneil121

• Former member
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2012, 03:49:59 AM »
I think hes talking about the frequency of the flights......

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.