Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: low demand routes  (Read 619 times)

Offline Simunic

• Members
low demand routes
« on: April 10, 2012, 08:35:05 PM »
I have a lot of routes that are  under or around 20 pax. I am new to this setting so can anyone tell me if flying owned 20 pax planes such as Heron or similar will make profit in this game settings?
Thank you

Offline Troxartas86

• Members
Re: low demand routes
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 04:15:03 AM »
Some people do use the Heron but I've never had much success with it. This time around I'm using the 40 seat CV-240 profitably on those routes and even making a little money with the Tu-104 on longer routes of 30-40pax. LF doesn't always look so great but the cash keeps coming in.

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 07:56:34 AM »
I am successfully using the Heron. But I tend to find it works best on the shortest routes with slightly higher demand you can fly a few times a day. Saying that the profit in them is not huge. Probably just enough to cover the cost of the maintenance of them. Not much more so you do need to counter them with other aircraft making bigger profits.

Offline TK1244

• Members
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 02:38:28 PM »
I'm quite happy about the Heron, which are operating to all destinations up to 500 nm from both airports. Like omaster said, they aren't the best money makers, but my worst Heron operated at break even point when I used to lease them. I would recommend the aircraft when starting your airline, but when you already established your airline, you can simply add this bird to your fleet and operate them on regional flights.
TK Regional

Offline Simunic

• Members
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 07:31:26 AM »
Thanks everybody, that is what I will do. I am not based at the "biggest airport in the country" so I have to drain all pax available to me :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.