Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: B777-200ER  (Read 7718 times)

Offline swiftus27

• Members
Re: B777-200ER
« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2012, 12:47:30 PM »
An act of contrition?  I never want to see ppl fail but I also don't like it when ppl throw my advice in my face in the manner you did.   When you have many many sim veterans say avoid it, maybe you will listen next time.  You had an advantage of your base airport as well.  Players at smaller fields would have failed long ago.  I'm not glad that you decided to remain moderately adversarial.  

« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 12:51:06 PM by swiftus27 »

Offline Infinity

• Members
    • Aviation Awareness
Re: B777-200ER
« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2012, 01:37:25 PM »
An act of contrition?  

Not even remotely. This is my first MT game and I did not know that the 777 was such a relatively bad choice when i chose it. That does not mean that I rue taking it.
I just know better for the future.

I never want to see ppl fail but I also don't like it when ppl throw my advice in my face in the manner you did.

Well I wouldn't say I threw it in your face - it's just that at the time you 'advised' me, I had already learned my lesson on my own. The problem is the discrepancy between my own findings and your advice.
Your advice was that the 777 is a guarantor of failure, which is plainly wrong as I have found. As I said, it can work if used right, while it is clear that other aircraft work better on a wider array of missions.
You just take it too much into the extreme.

Maybe my base did it's part in this story. I won't deny that there are markets in which the 777 would have worked a lot less in my favor, but then again there are markets where it would have worked even better. So what's to say?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 01:44:11 PM by saftfrucht »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.