Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Anybody interested in setting up an Alliance?  (Read 676 times)

Offline philkirk99

• Members
Anybody interested in setting up an Alliance?
« on: March 21, 2012, 03:47:02 PM »
As a relative newbie, no Alliance seems particularly interested in having me - they are more concerned with just having the same people every game.

Does anybody want to help set up an Alliance with me?

Please PM me if you are.

Cheers
Philkirk99
CEO Platinum Airlines

highlander1715

• Former member
Re: Anybody interested in setting up an Alliance?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 07:12:06 AM »
Well you surely haven't asked us (Qualiteam) we have 9 players out of a current membership of 19 who have never played in Qualiteam before - and although we indicate "invitation only" we encourage interested players to pm any of our moderators with an indication of your future plans for fleet and market development and we give you serious consideration.

Offline Orion

• Members
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 08:48:27 PM »
Highlander,

You might want to check with your other founding members because I sent a pm and never heard back from anyone from your alliance.  Granted I am probably not big enough to join up and still learning patience in this game, but a simple reply would have been somewhat courteous.  I tried to pm you about the situation, but received an error message telling me your inbox was full.  Just food for thought.

Miller11

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 08:58:20 PM »
Highlander,

You might want to check with your other founding members because I sent a pm and never heard back from anyone from your alliance.  Granted I am probably not big enough to join up and still learning patience in this game, but a simple reply would have been somewhat courteous.  I tried to pm you about the situation, but received an error message telling me your inbox was full.  Just food for thought.

You will always find that I reply to requests, but that's why we are called Elite ;D

We are currently looking for newbs, so if anyone is interested please let Miller11 know.

Thanks Miller11

highlander1715

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 09:01:31 PM »
Apologies my pm inbox is now clear.

I know Penumbra has appeared in the Invitation/Application Data North America Thread - I will find out what happened - and you should have been kept informed of the progress of your request.

Because I am moderating alliances in more than one scenario we have divided up the continents for management purposes in this scenario I will ensure in future that all interested parties are treated with the same courtesy.

Offline Orion

• Members
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 05:19:17 AM »
Hey no problem.  No need for apologies.  It's just a game right.  I was just letting you know.  Now that I have restarted and moved my airline I doubt I will be a factor in this game world.  Thanks again and best of luck :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.