Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Route based reporting  (Read 375 times)

Offline Frederik

• Members
[ok] Route based reporting
« on: March 20, 2012, 10:52:52 PM »
Although there is already a lot of financial reporting in the game most of it is centered on the performance of the individual aircraft.

For users like me, more interested in a business simulation tool than a game an other important measure of performance is the profitability of an individual route.

By route I mean a city pair made up of all the individual flights.

What I would appreciate is an additional feature where the traffic, the revenues and the costs of individual routes would be available - this would be particularly useful for routes that are served by several flights a day and long haul flights with individual flight numbers for each day where it is tedious to have to add up on an excel chart the data for each flight. As much history as possible would be great so that you could see how the traffic, revenues and costs are evolving over time. An additional indication with the benchmark of the potential traffic for the route and the traffic of competitors would also be great.

F
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 09:30:40 PM by sami »
Swiss quality all over the world

mgamb094

• Former member
Re: Route based reporting
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 11:18:17 PM »
I agree this information could be useful. It can be difficult to track profits when your schedule has multiple aircraft servicing multiple destinations.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: [ok] Route based reporting
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 09:30:49 PM »
added

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.