Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Where is the TUP114  (Read 869 times)

jumbo Mouse

• Former member
Where is the TUP114
« on: March 19, 2012, 04:35:03 AM »
The TUP 114 first flew 1955! - real life!

Its now 1956 and not even a proposed production..........I know in AWS it is within 2 yrs +- (or so)but if its proposal is not even released yet then it will be yrs too late!!

Help me find that Rusky beauty.

Offline Jona L.

• Members
Re: Where is the TUP114
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 03:37:52 PM »

Its now 1956 and not even a proposed production..........I know in AWS it is within 2 yrs +- (or so)but if its proposal is not even released yet then it will be yrs too late!!

How I hated you when u used those re-worked bombers, Neil... good for AWS-humanity you can't get them :P

cheers,
Jona L.

moberg

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 04:05:18 PM »

I might depend on what source Sami used for their real life introduction. At Wikipedia indicates it first flew in 1957 and didn't enter service until 1961.  Based on that you might be waiting until almost 1963 before deliveries begin

Offline Dasha

• Members
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 05:19:58 PM »
The bombers are flying already, they just have to convert them to passenger planes. Early 60's I guess.
The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes, decide everything

jumbo Mouse

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 12:08:07 AM »
Okay....sounds good

Will wait for them, Jona you dont hate me, its just you know how good those Tups are...........LOL

Cheers

Offline Jona L.

• Members
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 12:05:05 PM »
Okay....sounds good

Will wait for them, Jona you dont hate me, its just you know how good those Tups are...........LOL

Cheers

That is why I hate you, because you use them :P
And I refuse to.... it should be well known around the forums how my attitude to Russian/Soviet/Ukrainian built aircraft is.... :P

But good to see you back in action... didn't see you around here in a long time. Still flying those A306Fs?

cheers,
Jona L.

Miller11

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 06:20:39 PM »

Actually I think your mistaken the TU114 did not enter service until later.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupolev_Tu-114

Miller11

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.