Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Error message used market page refresh  (Read 519 times)

Offline Orion

• Members
Error message used market page refresh
« on: March 16, 2012, 11:33:37 PM »
I got an error message warning me about reloading the used market pages too much and I wasn't even refreshing them.  All I was doing was navigating through them which I am sad to say is a chore when you have to start from the front of the list instead of holding your place everytime you hit the back button after looking at a specific plane's page.  

For example, if I navigate through the list and find a Convair 240 on the second page that I think I might want I will click on the link to the airplane but perhaps I decide to look for a different one so I hit the back button on my browser and it takes me back to the first page on the used market forcing me to navigate back to the second page where the Convair 240's are listed.  If you use the search option and do this when you hit the back button you are forced to conduct that search all over again re-inputting all the different parameters you used.  I have barely used my calls rarely going below 4 remaining for the week.  Now I am seeing an error message saying I have to wait 10 minutes before visiting the page again.  

Am I doing something wronghere in the way I am browsing for aircraft?  Sami?

Offline zola1h

• Members
Re: Error message used market page refresh
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 08:30:33 AM »
i got a same error when i cicked the next buton to check vicker aircraft

highlander1715

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 10:01:44 AM »
I got an error message warning me about reloading the used market pages too much and I wasn't even refreshing them.  All I was doing was navigating through them which I am sad to say is a chore when you have to start from the front of the list instead of holding your place everytime you hit the back button after looking at a specific plane's page.  

For example, if I navigate through the list and find a Convair 240 on the second page that I think I might want I will click on the link to the airplane but perhaps I decide to look for a different one so I hit the back button on my browser and it takes me back to the first page on the used market forcing me to navigate back to the second page where the Convair 240's are listed.  If you use the search option and do this when you hit the back button you are forced to conduct that search all over again re-inputting all the different parameters you used.  I have barely used my calls rarely going below 4 remaining for the week.  Now I am seeing an error message saying I have to wait 10 minutes before visiting the page again.  

Am I doing something wronghere in the way I am browsing for aircraft?  Sami?

Depending on your browser right click on the aircraft you are interested in choose open in new tab review aircraft then close that tab your list is still sitting in the original format on the first tab.
Can't provide an answer for the second issue.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 12:07:50 PM »
Nothing wrong, and no need to worry about it. The threshold of the warning may be a bit low and I will adjust it later today.

Offline Orion

• Members
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 04:37:08 AM »
Highlander, thanks for the tip.  Sami, thanks for your time.     8)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.