Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: MDT6 vs Demo  (Read 591 times)

JC11411

• Former member
MDT6 vs Demo
« on: March 04, 2012, 05:32:51 PM »
I was think about actually joining MDT6 after I complete my demo session but I was curious if the MDT would even be as much fun as the demo. The demo is controlled so competitiors are constantly ceasing operations and going bankrupt everyday while in MDT I saw there were 570 people vs the 100+ in demo leads me to think that some routes may be super saturated am I wrong to think this?

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: MDT6 vs Demo
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 05:33:59 PM »
If you are a newbie I recommend the Beginner World as the next step forward.

JC11411

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 05:55:17 PM »
What time does the beginner world start because I had a specific business plan I wanted to go with with my a current fleet of aircraft but I am curious how are the markets in MDT6

Offline ZombieSlayer

• Members
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 06:03:25 PM »
What time does the beginner world start because I had a specific business plan I wanted to go with with my a current fleet of aircraft but I am curious how are the markets in MDT6

The used markets in MT6 are opening up a bit now, but still tight if looking for some specific aircraft. I highly recommend following Sami's advice, though, as a new player stands little chance starting out against much more experienced players in a mature game world unless you find some out of the way airport to start at.

Don
Co-Founder Elite Worldwide Alliance
CEO PacAir
Designated "Tier 1 Opponent"

Offline knobbygb

• Members
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 03:47:43 PM »
...and fuel is quite high at the moment.  It will go much higher but it's really not a 'nice' environment for a beginner.

Why not start in Jet Age?  A new world is starting in two days timeand that's much more forgiving.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.