Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Any Alliace want me????????  (Read 487 times)

Nick E.

• Former member
Any Alliace want me????????
« on: February 27, 2012, 12:28:18 AM »

My IGN is Airplanesrock. I have been playing airwaysim for around 2 months now, and I have tried many times in the modern times world. I believe it is now time that I try out entering an airline alliance to get more experience in airwaysim and benefit myself and others in the alliance. If there is an alliance that wants me, please reply to this message. I will most likely take the first alliance that invites me. Also, when looking at my airline, note that I recently restarted due to running out of credits, but I now have 35, so no worries there :) I believe I could benefit your alliance, and your alliance could benefit from me. It is a win-win situation for everyone. For me, I could use a boost in cash, as I am in the positives (barely) and gaining money very slowly. For you, you could gain more money as a result of me being in your alliance. Please consider me as an addition to your alliance in The Modern Times.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 11:29:42 AM by Airplanesrock »

• Former member
Re: Any Alliace want me????????
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 02:04:10 AM »
A hard truth: you are not in an alliance because your airline is neither large nor healthy enough for anyone to want you right now. Moreover, getting into an alliance will not help your cash flow at all, and indeed, what little LF boost you get will likely be offset by the alliance fee.  If you want to get out of the red, I would suggest not flying to heavily competed routes like Atlanta, and with your ATRs, double up your flights on uncompeted routes, and drop those that are competed and fly to Buffalo, Norfolk, Louisville etc. -- slightly smaller airports within c.500 miles with 50-60 pax demand and no competition. Use your MD80 for longer routes, but again, not Atlanta or other heavlly competed routes because you are getting killed there because you don't have the frequency of your competitors. Once you have secured decent RI on uncompeted routes, your cash flow will get out of the red and you can expand again, but I wouldn't expect alliances to be very interested in you until you have a fleet of at least 25 aircraft.    
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 02:10:59 AM by minerva »

Nick E.

• Former member
Re: Any Alliace want me????????
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 02:23:27 AM »
Actually, I am doing the best in atlanta right now. Two daily flights, 80% load factor on both, 30000 total revenue. On the MD80.

However, Thank you for the info  :)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 02:29:40 AM by Airplanesrock »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.