Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Need some help  (Read 2062 times)

Offline schro

• Members
Re: Need some help
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2012, 05:24:25 AM »
I;m in a different game world Jet Age but have been following this thread closely for hints and tips as I am still a bit a newbie. Just thought i'd leave a message to give you a bit of confidence I operate three aircraft types one being my 55 seat Hawker Siddleys (Dash 8's of the time), and they make the same (sometimes more) profit than my long haul and medium haul jet fleet, flying routes with 60-70 passengers a day on routes no more than 600nm round trip. So good profit can be made and is to be had on these smaller craft from my experience.

The jet age is a far different era than MT with regards to costs and expected load factors. Proportionally, staff costs are lower, fuel costs are virtually free, and most everything else is lower as well. Revenue potential is also more limited due to the significantly lower demandof the era. If you dial it back 30-40 years from now, the average load factor flying was under 50%...

Fegelein

• Former member
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2012, 07:35:51 PM »
After adding the extra Dash 8 I'm losing money again though with good LF and whatnot and am 1.1mil in the hole. At one point does the bank come take my company? I seem to be bankruptcy proof.  :P

Offline Blur CEO

• Members
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2012, 07:44:16 PM »
I think it's 5-10 mill?
Just wondering why did you chose the q300 instead of the atr-42?

Fegelein

• Former member
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2012, 08:08:08 PM »
I dunno, I've never used the ATRs. I've had good luck in the past with Dash 8s.

Offline lunchbox

• Members
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2012, 12:29:13 AM »
After adding the extra Dash 8 I'm losing money again though with good LF and whatnot and am 1.1mil in the hole. At one point does the bank come take my company? I seem to be bankruptcy proof.  :P

It's over 10mil in the hole, I'm in the zone right now.  Paying 931 USD per 1000kg is really really bad no matter what fleet type you operate :(.

Fegelein

• Former member
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2012, 03:09:16 AM »
Well, it won't be long. I've got one about to come out of C check, one in the middle of C check, and three C checks in the next 6 months, and I'm -2mil in the hole.  :(

I guess it'll soon be time to start waiting for a new game...

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.