Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Company Image-PLEASE HELP!!  (Read 494 times)

drod1474

• Former member
Company Image-PLEASE HELP!!
« on: February 17, 2012, 03:33:51 AM »
Can somebody please help me with company image-PLEASE!!!  I'm at 61, spending 10% on a general campaign on the North American continent.  It's everything but TV.  So newspaper, radio, billboards, and internet.

My on time rate is 95% and cancellations are at .8%.   My fleet isn't the newest, but not the oldest either. 

What gives??!!  How much more do I have to spend.

Thanks in advance for help!!

Online JumboShrimp

• Members
Re: Company Image-PLEASE HELP!!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 03:46:51 AM »
Can somebody please help me with company image-PLEASE!!!  I'm at 61, spending 10% on a general campaign

Well, is it going up, down or is it stuck at 61?

drod1474

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 04:14:29 AM »
Stuck like a chuck.

Online JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 05:02:28 AM »
Generally, the marketing cost (in absolute dollars) needed to achieve a certain CI (let's say 70) is a function of how many airports you are serving.

The percentage of revenue needed to achieve certain CI, with a given number of airports you are serving is a function of how much revenue you can derive from serving each airport.

So if you are serving many small cities with ~60 pax demand, it will be harder to achieve high CI, it will take greater percentage of revenue.

But if you are serving a lot of small domestic destinations, you don't need a CI of 90 or 100.  CI of 60 is just fine.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.