Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: A/C going to C Check in 6 game days. What about routes ?  (Read 927 times)

Kastor

• Former member
A/C going to C Check in 6 game days. What about routes ?
« on: January 14, 2009, 11:51:53 PM »
What is going to happen to the routes if the aircraft serving them goes to 2 week C check ?
My passengers will forget me on that routes and I will have to start developing them again ?
Some shorter routes I can push in on other 3 A/C, but the longer routes that don't fit are going to be sacrified ?  :(

Talentz

• Former member
Re: A/C going to C Check in 6 game days. What about routes ?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 12:28:49 AM »
Hmm dont worry about it. Route may drop like.. 2 points or something like. Its nothing really.

Though.. C check eh? Do you have enough money to pay for it? C checks at the start can sometimes cost more then the money you start with  ;)

Kastor

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 12:44:15 AM »
Yeah, C check is gonna cost me $200K, I have $500K, so I don't worry, I predicted the situation and I know that my A/C would be grounded if I can not perform C check due to lack of money.
in half a year I will have two C checks in the same days and that will be really hard time for my airline, I will try to take another A/C some time before, right for the time those two go to C check and still have the monies for the maintainance.  ;D

Talentz

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 12:59:32 AM »
Yes, the first real challenge every player faces (besides starting up) is C checks at the end of the year.

You'll see alot of players drop like flies within the next 2-3 months due to the fact they dont have the money for C checks. Small and big airlines alike. C Checks are in the top 3 reasons why airlines go BK.

Must always plan ahead and make sure that you have enough cash to pay for it. Its a balancing act. You have to expand to bring in income to pay for yearly checks yet not expand to much causing you to have no money at the end of the year  ;)

Talentz

Kastor

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 01:44:24 AM »
Yeah, C Check is gonna be the biggest upcomming strainer for airlines.
I have swaped the routes to have the least profitable on the aircraft that is going to C check and the best of them will keep flyin'. One route has been moved to another aircraft filling its schedule to the last limits.  ;D

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.