Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Middle and upper management  (Read 706 times)

drod1474

• Former member
Middle and upper management
« on: February 03, 2012, 04:06:43 AM »
Has anybody lowered the staffing and/or salary for middle and upper management?  Is it really necessary to have them fully staffed?  Will is affect operations if their salary is reduced or they are only at 50% of recommended staffing levels.  I'm trying to cut back on expenses and I thought I might try management.  Any other departments somebody could recommend?

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
Re: Middle and upper management
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 04:12:41 AM »
Has anybody lowered the staffing and/or salary for middle and upper management?  Is it really necessary to have them fully staffed?  Will is affect operations if their salary is reduced or they are only at 50% of recommended staffing levels.  I'm trying to cut back on expenses and I thought I might try management.  Any other departments somebody could recommend?

I don't fire my VPs, I just send them on a motivational hunting trip with former VP Cheney

Nlgravity

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 05:48:43 AM »
I don't fire my VPs, I just send them on a motivational hunting trip with former VP Cheney

Yes yes. This answer hit the spot. I like it a lot. I hate the fact that I didn't think of this!

DanDantes

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 10:37:48 AM »
You just have to love this guy, he nails one of his own in the back, LOL. What does that tell you about Politicians  ;D

Dan

L1011fan

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 09:36:27 PM »
Just don't skimp on ground handling if you have tight turnarounds.

Nlgravity

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 01:12:55 AM »
You just have to love this guy, he nails one of his own in the back, LOL. What does that tell you about Politicians  ;D

Dan
It tells you that politicians love to nail their own in the back

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.