Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Company image?  (Read 859 times)

caglar35

• Former member
Company image?
« on: January 10, 2012, 03:24:06 PM »
Hey to everyone!

I have a question about Company image. Almost around 6 game months my Company image haven't go up or down from 50. I have 11 years old  fleet on average and 88 percent on time departure and around 2 percent cancelation. I am also doing a marketing on country base which is for all mean of media...

Do you know any solution to this?

Offline Sanabas

• Members
Re: Company image?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 03:32:42 PM »
Spend more on marketing.

Nlgravity

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 04:06:02 PM »
Hey to everyone!

I have a question about Company image. Almost around 6 game months my Company image haven't go up or down from 50. I have 11 years old  fleet on average and 88 percent on time departure and around 2 percent cancelation. I am also doing a marketing on country base which is for all mean of media...

Do you know any solution to this?

As stated above....open up the wallet and do a global TV campaign (spend approx 6% of revenue on marketing). Doing this, provided there are no weird things going on with your airline, you should cap @ company image of 90. To go the next step... you need flawless punctuality, newer fleet

Offline TerryMcKenna

• Members
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 08:48:12 PM »
Most of my airlines have seldom got above 50 CI. However I am still able to run a profitable airline with good load factors on busy routes with competition and not too many delays.
So I wouldn't worry too much about Company Image. Sure, if it is low or negative there may be things you need to address but once it gets to around 45 and above it does not seem to have any great influence.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 09:38:36 PM by TerryMcKenna »

Online Jetsetter

• Members
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 01:09:25 AM »
Company image is the best way to figure out what new aircraft are going to come onto the used market.

Nlgravity

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 04:53:17 AM »
Company image is the best way to figure out what new aircraft are going to come onto the used market.

+1

Offline TerryMcKenna

• Members
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2012, 01:07:01 PM »
???????? Please explain?

Offline Sanabas

• Members
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 01:58:19 PM »
Anyone with a company image that is deeply negative is there because they've run out of money to the point that maintenance is no longer being done, marketing is nil, etc. They will be going BK in the near future, and with the used market still really barren, planes belonging to an airline that goes BK will hit the market within a few game days.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.